The Reagan Years
The Reagan Years recreates the sounds of the 1980s; a day when Ronald Reagan was President, M-TV first aired,
CDs emerged, Acid Washed jeans were "Cool" and alternative music was called "New Wave".
Since 1996, The Reagan Years has been headlining events to sold out crowds
throughout the East Coast and corporate events as far away as Hawaii and the country of Panama.
- featured and performed on FOX Channel 5 Morning Show, Washington DC (2012). view the performance
- featured at Discovery Channel's Silver Doc Gala at Fillmore Silver Spring (2012)
- voted Best Band by readers of Frederick Magazine (2011, 2012, 2013)
- featured entertainer at General Electric's Ronald Reagan centennial birthday celebration, Reagan Building, Washington DC. (2011)
- entertained over 8000 for the Official Tailgate Party of the 2010 Military Bowl held at the DC Armory.
- headline many special events including Big Night Baltimore, Harborplace's 30th Anniversary, and Frederick MD's 4th On The Farm Independence Day celebration with attendance approaching 11,000.
- headline concert series and annual events such as Herndon (VA) Friday Night Live, Towson (MD) Town Festival, SunFest and SpringFest, Ocean City (MD), Maryland Seafood Festival, Kent Island Rock N Run Festival
- members of The Reagan Years were the back up band for Eric Martin of MR BIG summer of 2010 and 2011.
Read many referral notes here.
Five talented musicians with five diverse vocal abilities enables this group
to replicate uncanny versions of the Pop, New Wave, Heavy Metal and Rock hits of the Video Era.
While often imitated, the formula for The Reagan Years has never been duplicated.
A baby sitter is a teenager acting like an adult while the adults are out acting like teenagers.|